Tuesday 11 October 2016

Initial ideas and drawings of the Peregrine...

I've been working through some drawings of Peregrines, just to get a sense of flow of ideas.

It's just a start! - I have to start somewhere and Drawing being my primary form of expression means that I can engage with the subject matter as an immersive experience.

Starting with some initial sketches, I quickly decided to move towards digital media and scanned in a couple of earlier Photo=shop drawings that I made from the various covers of the book "The Peregrine" by JA Baker...



Just simple rough sketches gave me inspiration to continue to make further images...


These initaial ideas helped me to experiment in a more digital way, and this got me thinking about how I could apply animation techniques to my drawings...

No comments:

Post a Comment